View Single Post
Old 11-19-2012, 09:06 AM   #51
KevinShort
Addict
KevinShort ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KevinShort ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KevinShort ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KevinShort ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KevinShort ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KevinShort ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KevinShort ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KevinShort ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KevinShort ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KevinShort ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KevinShort ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Wifi, Kobo Glo
Quote:
Originally Posted by ro-76 View Post
Hi Kevin

This is a super hack.

I bought a cheap Ikea ribba frame and mounted the Kobo wifi in the frame with a new mount to fit the screen size of the Kobo. I took off the front bezel of the Kobo to allow it to fit flush with the mount. I modified a mini usb connector and chiseled out some of the frame to connect a power cord. You can see a tiny twisted white wire on the left of the image that carries the power to the Kobo.
Awesome, I've been thinking it would be neat to do something just like this.
KevinShort is offline   Reply With Quote