View Single Post
Old 10-30-2012, 06:44 AM   #1
mgmueller
Member Retired
mgmueller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mgmueller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mgmueller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mgmueller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mgmueller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mgmueller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mgmueller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mgmueller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mgmueller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mgmueller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mgmueller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: 26 Readers, 44 Tablets
Windows Surface 8 RT

I've got mine 1h ago.
I'll post more details in my thread "8+ readers"...

In brief:
The soft keyboard is surprisingly responsive, very nice.
The Surface is stylish and businesslike. I think, its design can be best compared to Motorola Xoom 1.

Working with touchscreen and keyboard in parallel needs some time to getting used to.
But it certainly is a whole new experience and is unparalleled on iOS or Android.

So far, I like it. But I'll probably get a stylus. After all: It's still Windows and scroll bars and icons are a bit tough to operate with your fingers.
Still: Over all, so far, a pleasant surprise.
mgmueller is offline   Reply With Quote