View Single Post
Old 01-13-2019, 11:01 PM   #33
compurandom
Guru
compurandom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.compurandom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.compurandom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.compurandom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.compurandom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.compurandom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.compurandom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.compurandom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.compurandom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.compurandom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.compurandom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: kobo aura h2o, kobo forma
Quote:
Originally Posted by BetterRed View Post
I haven't looked at what you are providing, but it sounds a bit like the "Preferences->Look and Feel->Book Details->Create rules to convert identifiers into links" settings.
Ah so! But mine is missing name, and that one is missing regex to transform a pasted URL. And the button to get there is so wide I didn't see it as a button.

sigh. Neither is a complete solution. And I'd still need to manage linking identifiers to wikidata entities.

Maybe later I'll dig into that and see how it works and maybe synchronize the data in it with mine.

Last edited by compurandom; 01-13-2019 at 11:03 PM.
compurandom is offline   Reply With Quote