View Single Post
Old 11-21-2012, 12:43 PM   #61
SeaKing
Frequent Flier
SeaKing ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SeaKing ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SeaKing ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SeaKing ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SeaKing ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SeaKing ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SeaKing ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SeaKing ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SeaKing ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SeaKing ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SeaKing ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: KB kindle aboard, Galx Tab 7.0 Plus, trying out Droid 1 as mini-tab
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sil_liS View Post
Right, I mean it's not like the first iPad was missing a camera when most mobile devices came equipped with them. And isn't the supply guy the one responsible for Apple's profit margins, and therefore the reason why Apple is so valued as a company?

Cook was hired as a senior VP in 1998. He is one of the executives who knew how Steve Jobs thought, what his vision was for the next decade, since he worked with him for over a decade. One would expect that whatever he plans is in line with what Jobs would have planed, and not have to rely on Jobs' ability to predict the sate of the market for the next 5 years.

Actually I do. I think that it takes longer than a year for the development of a device with a different size, so it means that the project would have started while Jobs was still around.
First there are always multiple plans, not just "1" plan.
Second a new commander always "takes charge."
Third "the king is dead, long live the king!"