View Single Post
Old 12-20-2007, 01:39 PM   #13
tompe
Grand Sorcerer
tompe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tompe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tompe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tompe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tompe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tompe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tompe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tompe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tompe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tompe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tompe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Voyage, Nexus 5, Kindle PW
Quote:
Originally Posted by DaleDe View Post
BD is mis-applying the ID. Real TEXt files have no such ability. If you try one of those files on a reader that only supports PalmDOC files it will likely crash.
Wouldn't surprise me. But Eric Flint's Ring of Fire from Baen is the same so maybe they have used BD also. What should I then call these files? I need to distinguish between files where you can have meta information in the header and other files that are read by a MobiPocket reader.
tompe is offline   Reply With Quote