View Single Post
Old 06-09-2011, 03:25 PM   #32
ilovejedd
hopeless n00b
ilovejedd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ilovejedd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ilovejedd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ilovejedd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ilovejedd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ilovejedd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ilovejedd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ilovejedd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ilovejedd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ilovejedd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ilovejedd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PW4, PW3, Libra H2O, iPad 10.5, iPad 11, iPad 12.9
Hi, my name is ILJ and I haven't bought an ebook in exactly 2 weeks. My last purchase before that was in January 2011.

I have over 200 purchased ebooks. I've finished reading around 80% of them, the remaining 20% weren't worth reading. I averaged 15~20 books a month at the height of my addiction. I have since cut back drastically on ebook purchases but since the purchase of my iPad, the "savings" appear to be getting redirected towards digital comics purchases. (Assuming that also counts as an ebook, then my last purchase was this Monday, June 6: 5 books.)

I also have 2,000+ fanfics converted to ePub via FLAG (surprisingly, all of which I've read except for the badly written ones).

There's also a number of classics in my TBR pile which I don't know when I'll get to.

I sleep around 2~5 hours a day and occasionally go without sleep if the book I'm reading is compelling enough.

Last edited by ilovejedd; 06-09-2011 at 03:30 PM.
ilovejedd is offline   Reply With Quote