View Single Post
Old 01-29-2019, 09:55 PM   #1570
davidfor
Grand Sorcerer
davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo:Touch,Glo, AuraH2O, GloHD,AuraONE, ClaraHD, Libra H2O; tolinoepos
I had completely forgotten that I had listed devices in the first post. And, more importantly, not updated it for a while. That explains a few questions over the years.

I have removed the list and added a "Supported device" section with the statement:

Quote:
All Kobo e-ink ereaders are supported if calibre supports them. Some functions are not supported on the original Kobo eReader or the WiFi.
I think that explains it. But, if anyone has suggestions for improvement, I'm happy to hear them.
davidfor is offline   Reply With Quote