View Single Post
Old 07-23-2018, 06:23 PM   #71
Hitch
Bookmaker & Cat Slave
Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: K2, iPad, KFire, PPW, Voyage, NookColor. 2 Droid, Oasis, Boox Note2
Quote:
Originally Posted by BetterRed View Post
You can do a lot more with an image in BV than simply opening it in a tab.

Attachment 165168

I've used the Paste option a couple of times to replace 'place holder' images with the real thing - graphs, diagrams etc.

Just saying.

BR
The one real difference I see here is Inspect Element. You can open the image, from CV, in the tab, and that gives you all the options you have there, EXCEPT inspect element. (Which I use the Console for, but...whatever.)

Yes, you can argue that it's an extra click, but that's it. What you can't do, I agree, is paste the image into CV.

Hitch
Hitch is offline   Reply With Quote