View Single Post
Old 12-03-2008, 09:07 PM   #16
desertgrandma
Enjoying the show....
desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: A K1, Kindle Paperwhite, an Ipod, IPad2, Iphone, an Ipad Mini & macAir
Quote:
Originally Posted by pshrynk View Post
Okay, I want to bring this up again, since it's about a year that I've had mine. I seem to be getting some degredation in battery life, lately. I have done some fairly large downloads, lately, so there may be indexing stuff going on. Yesterday, though, I was reading most of the day and was down to a quarter by the end of the day. It seems that the battery had been draining faster. Anyone else having this?

I'm probably going to get a new battery from Amazon, which, one a year ain't bad, if you ask me.

Good luck!! They are on backorder..........I was trying for one myself. The will let you know when they come back in stock if you order one now..........
desertgrandma is offline   Reply With Quote