View Single Post
Old 04-19-2010, 09:05 PM   #1
Anstance Tamplin
Anstance Tamplin knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'Anstance Tamplin knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'Anstance Tamplin knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'Anstance Tamplin knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'Anstance Tamplin knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'Anstance Tamplin knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'Anstance Tamplin knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'Anstance Tamplin knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'Anstance Tamplin knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'Anstance Tamplin knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'Anstance Tamplin knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'

Device: none
ePub version now available of My Phantom:The Memoir of Christine Daaé

Straight Up Press has just released an ePub version of My Phantom:The Memoir of Christine Daaé at Lulu and priced it at $3.99, the same price as the Kindle version.

Here's the link they sent: http://www.lulu.com/product/ebook/my...C3%A9/10287600.
There is a preview of the first chapter available as well. You can also explore the book at www.MyPhantomTheMemoir.com.

Straight Up Press is in discussions with other online retailers, including iBookstore and Kobo, and hopes to make the novel available more widely. However, some retailers are reluctant to accept books from small publishers, requiring a minimum of five or ten titles, often by a variety of authors.

If you have suggestions of online retailers who might be open to selling the novel, please let me know.

Anstance Tamplin

Anstance Tamplin is offline   Reply With Quote