View Single Post
Old 06-27-2009, 06:11 AM   #7
ruth1304
Addict
ruth1304 once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.ruth1304 once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.ruth1304 once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.ruth1304 once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.ruth1304 once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.ruth1304 once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.ruth1304 once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.ruth1304 once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.ruth1304 once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.ruth1304 once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.ruth1304 once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.

Device: Waiting for a kindle!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wolfgang_HYM View Post
I am new here and I do not have an ebook reader yet. I am trying to decide which of the current ebook readers available in Europe I should buy. I have seen the Sony eboook reader PRS-505 and I really like the looks but it seems that it has some flaws left. Furthermore I own a MAC and Sony does not include a software running on Mac. Are there any hot devices getting released within the next couple of month worth the wait? What do you guys recommend?
Hi Wolfgang, welcome to Mobile Read.

There is already some discussion about sony producing Mac software here. There is also a thought that sony might be bringing out a new reader because shops like Borders in the US have sold all their 505s and don't seem to be planning to get more. I also saw a thread where someone said they were told by staff in Waterstones in Ireland that they would be getting a new reader in September.

So it might be worth waiting. But on the other hand if you can find something you like now, you'll be able to start reading on it straight away!
ruth1304 is offline   Reply With Quote