View Single Post
Old 08-30-2015, 02:51 PM   #344
macsek
eReader fan
macsek knows what is on the back of the AURYN.macsek knows what is on the back of the AURYN.macsek knows what is on the back of the AURYN.macsek knows what is on the back of the AURYN.macsek knows what is on the back of the AURYN.macsek knows what is on the back of the AURYN.macsek knows what is on the back of the AURYN.macsek knows what is on the back of the AURYN.macsek knows what is on the back of the AURYN.macsek knows what is on the back of the AURYN.macsek knows what is on the back of the AURYN.

Device: Currently using Kindle PaperWhite 4 /32. Also have a Kobo Aura One
Quote:
Originally Posted by frostschutz View Post
Not sure about hotspot access for registration, but in general Kobo (web browser) supports hot spot login forms, it might work after all, worth a try in any case
I have set up some kobo eReaders that way, it worked. Internal web browser showed hotspot login page, I was able to enter login credentials and the eReaders set up nicely.
Later when I realized I need to enter login data many times I simply used my mobile phone tethering and set to no password. It does cost a downloaded firmware for every device registered this way, however.
macsek is offline   Reply With Quote