View Single Post
Old 09-19-2013, 01:47 PM   #3
pidgeon92
Wizard
pidgeon92 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pidgeon92 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pidgeon92 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pidgeon92 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pidgeon92 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pidgeon92 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pidgeon92 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pidgeon92 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pidgeon92 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pidgeon92 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pidgeon92 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle PW2, Kindle Voyage, Kindle DXG, Boox M90, Kobo Aura HD
This was your post in the other thread:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Michaines View Post
I may be in the wrong thread but I am having a problem finding my way around Mobile read. But my problem is this- Yesterday I opened my kindle file on my desktop and it was Empty. There were 54 books previously because I am new to ebooks. It was fine the night before when I added a few books to my kindle. Today it shows the number of books as 0 and the list is gone. Can you suggest someone who might be able to help with this problem?
So, just to be clear, your books have disappeared from Calibre on your desktop, not from your physical Kindle, or Kindle for PC/Mac on your desktop?

If it is in Calibre, are you in Library view or Device view? It's easy to mix the two up.

Last edited by pidgeon92; 09-19-2013 at 01:50 PM.
pidgeon92 is offline   Reply With Quote