View Single Post
Old 05-05-2013, 10:21 PM   #7
aagstn
Evangelist
aagstn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.aagstn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.aagstn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.aagstn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.aagstn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.aagstn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.aagstn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.aagstn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.aagstn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.aagstn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.aagstn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite 3, iPad mini 2
After 6 months I did get my books transferred. However they ignored the email address I updated on my Fictionwise account and moved the books to an old email address. So my books got transferred, but I still can't access them since my nook is set up on a different email. I called to ask about merging them into my actual B&N account and they politely refused. So for me the entire Fictionwise transfer was a frustrating fiasco.
aagstn is offline   Reply With Quote