View Single Post
Old 01-19-2013, 05:03 PM   #78
vxf
Guru
vxf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vxf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vxf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vxf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vxf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vxf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vxf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vxf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vxf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vxf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vxf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS 350, 900, 950; Kindles (ALL of them!); Kobo Aura One
I grew up in Italy, horse-meat carpaccio is still fairly common - which is not just horse-meat, but raw horse-meat. I never really gave it a second-thought, but I was never really a fan of it either... horse-meat tends to be a bit too sweet and chewy for my taste, especially raw like that.

Anyhow, while I do not really care for horse-meat, I do truly miss eating rabbit, which is always hard to find in the USA. Which I don't get. Horse, fine. But rabbit is tasty!
vxf is offline   Reply With Quote