View Single Post
Old 10-09-2012, 04:34 PM   #26
Blossom
Treasure Seeker
Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo HD Glo, Kindles, Kindle Fires, Andriod Devices
Quote:
Originally Posted by readerbeagle View Post
What your wife has is possibly dysgraphia. It can be combined with dyslexia. In essence it is terrible handwriting no matter how hard the person/child tries. Both my boys have dysgraphia and reverse letters and create a horrible chicken scratch. Noticed a strong correlation with males in our family Grandfather, Uncle and 2 grandsons - daughters etc. are fine and one can actually do calligraphy very well. There is also a strong correlation between bright/gifted people and dysgraphia. You can often get a time extenton for writing exams if they are to be handwritten via spec ed dept at most Universities.

Typing and the watershed of 1995 w affordable computers has changed a lot for dysgraphics and it is very interesting to hear of this new font.
I never knew it had a name. I Googled and yes this is me. I gave up writing a long time ago. I only type now.
Blossom is offline   Reply With Quote