View Single Post
Old 05-22-2012, 10:19 AM   #1
pj123
Zealot
pj123 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pj123 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pj123 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pj123 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pj123 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pj123 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pj123 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pj123 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pj123 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pj123 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pj123 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Lenovo Tablet 3 Pro, Kobo Aura H2O, Ipad
When should I stop charging my M92

I used M92 for only an hour and found the battery grid went down by one grid. Seems M92 runs battery pretty quickly. Five hours ago I started to charge my M92 and I thought it would take less than 15 minutes to fill one grid. Now 5 hours later, the charging light still shows orange color. Does the light turns to blue or just goes off when the M92 is fully charged? When should I stop charging my M92? Can anyone give me an advice?

Another probably related issue is that the power management never worked. I set standby after 3 minutes, but the device never go to the standby mode. I also tried the other settings for the power management, but none of them worked. Sounds like the device just totally ignores the power management setting. Do you also have this problem? Are these two problems (charging and power management) related?

Thanks for the help.
pj123 is offline   Reply With Quote