View Single Post
Old 09-15-2010, 08:23 PM   #24
montsnmags
Grand Sorcerer
montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: none
I refer to the Guidelines of MobileRead, which state:

"7. Political and Religious Topics

Past experience has shown that threads debating religious or political matters are unlikely to be edifying, and often become bad-tempered. Our mission is to support the mobile reading community. There are other sites which focus on contemporary political and religious discussions, so we strongly recommend that you debate these topics elsewhere.

MobileRead reserves the right to edit or delete posts about politics and religion, where these are unrelated to mobile reading."

While not at all precluding this thread in its entirety (acknowledging the OP's intent and reasonable request), I remind you of the Guidelines to avoid it straying into territories likely to incite that which the quoted Guideline is intended to avoid. At the same time, I'd take the opportunity to recall the Guidelines' requirement in regards to on-topicality and politeness:

MobileRead Guidelines

I return you to the OP's original request.

Cheers,
Marc