View Single Post
Old 06-01-2014, 03:00 AM   #14
rcentros
eReader Wrangler
rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PB HD3, GL3, Tolino Vision 4, Voyage, Clara HD
Quote:
Originally Posted by pidgeon92 View Post
Perhaps the file was corrupted during the transfer to the device that was unable to index it.
I'm guessing it was something like that. Some kind of memory corruption. The file, itself, has turned out to be good and has successfully indexed on the same device (as a test). It makes me happy that I don't have to replace the battery. I had no clue indexing could be an issue in battery life on the Touch. Glad I read this thread.

Thanks to everyone.
rcentros is offline   Reply With Quote