View Single Post
Old 05-30-2014, 02:17 PM   #10
rcentros
eReader Wrangler
rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PB HD3, GL3, Tolino Vision 4, Voyage, Clara HD
Quote:
Originally Posted by LovesMacs View Post
After archiving that title and many others, the battery is back to normal. Thank you!
I'm very happy to hear it. I learn something new every day here. Just a quick question ... did this index issue only effect the Kindle Touch? I've got the same book on a Kindle Basic and it isn't having any index issue. I'm guessing, since the Touch has more features, this is why it's "touchier."

BTW, I wouldn't suggest "The Idiot" for anyone -- purely depressing. I've read two books by this author and that's enough. Maybe that's why the Touch was choking -- maybe it was trying to commit suicide.

EDIT: I just checked the second Touch and it did complete the indexing of this book. So maybe I just had a memory corruption issue or something on the first one. The second time I downloaded the book to the first Touch I probably just didn't wait long enough for it to complete its indexing.

Last edited by rcentros; 05-30-2014 at 02:25 PM. Reason: Added information
rcentros is offline   Reply With Quote