View Single Post
Old 05-30-2014, 11:39 AM   #9
LovesMacs
Fanatic
LovesMacs ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LovesMacs ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LovesMacs ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LovesMacs ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LovesMacs ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LovesMacs ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LovesMacs ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LovesMacs ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LovesMacs ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LovesMacs ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LovesMacs ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPhone, Kindle Touch
I tried pidgeon92's and HarryT's tips about indexing and the tips worked! I had indeed added a few books prior to the drastic battery discharge but I discovered that I had many many titles which hadn't been fully indexed. The Kindle Touch apparently indexes both samples and purchased content. I deleted/archived 40-50 titles and that fixed the problem.

One of the titles I archived was a graphic novel, one of those "Longer download time due to file size" items. I don't understand why an e-reader would attempt to make a word index of a graphic novel. Maybe that file was the culprit.

After archiving that title and many others, the battery is back to normal. Thank you!

Last edited by LovesMacs; 05-30-2014 at 11:44 AM. Reason: Incomplete post
LovesMacs is offline   Reply With Quote