View Single Post
Old 05-28-2014, 03:33 PM   #1
LovesMacs
Fanatic
LovesMacs ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LovesMacs ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LovesMacs ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LovesMacs ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LovesMacs ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LovesMacs ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LovesMacs ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LovesMacs ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LovesMacs ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LovesMacs ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LovesMacs ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPhone, Kindle Touch
Kindle Touch battery problem

Hello, I have a Kindle Touch whose battery indicator says that it is nearly drained after having charged it for a few hours. It say that it is fully charged or close to it immediately after charging but the next morning it looks like it is nearly drained without having been used and with all wireless off.

I've added a few books in the past few days but not many so I don't know if indexing is the cause here.

Could anyone please suggest a fix or is this a sign of impending device failure? Thanks.
LovesMacs is offline   Reply With Quote