View Single Post
Old 04-15-2013, 04:57 AM   #12
HarryT
eBook Enthusiast
HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis 2, iPad Pro 10.5", iPhone 6
Quote:
Originally Posted by piperclassique View Post
That's strange, because that's what I do. OO at home, excel at work. You do have to save your home files as .xls to open them with excel, but the password protection still works. It has the advantage of not costing extra. I used to use passwords plus until the sync broke, and their help consisted of telling me to uninstall and reinstall....what, type them all out again? Pfffft. I have a printed copy of the spreadsheet at home, as well.
There are lots of tools around for cracking Excel passwords. Do a Google search!
HarryT is offline   Reply With Quote