View Single Post
Old 12-26-2018, 02:55 PM   #9
KevinH
Sigil Developer
KevinH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KevinH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KevinH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KevinH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KevinH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KevinH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KevinH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KevinH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KevinH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KevinH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KevinH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: many
This has nothing to do with Acrobat Reader. Somehere in your xhtml code is a script tag that is javascript. These need to be removed or commented out. Then in your content.opf in the manifest are a list of properties for each manifested items. You need to remove "script" or "scripted" from any of those property attributes.

Scripting is only supported in epub3 and even then not every reader will accept them (ie. the Kindle readers for example).

Scripting may/will interfere with Accessibility and definitely is not allowed in AccessAide.

Hope this helps,

KevinH

Quote:
Originally Posted by AutomaticSync View Post
Thank you for your help. I disabled javascript through Adobe Acrobat Reader, but I'm unable to find a solution for erasing the manifest properties. I googled it but was unable to find info on how to do this. Do you have any suggestions on this or can you direct me to a page/website where I can access this information?
KevinH is offline   Reply With Quote