View Single Post
Old 10-27-2012, 09:46 AM   #22
hawhill
Wizard
hawhill ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hawhill ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hawhill ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hawhill ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hawhill ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hawhill ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hawhill ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hawhill ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hawhill ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hawhill ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hawhill ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite, Kobo Mini
Quote:
Originally Posted by bruce1203 View Post
my kindle 3.4 downgrade to 3.3,programming and downloading are ok,but it can`t restart.i used ATK to do that,then power button is out of work.I have recharged it 8 hours,but nothing is changed.how can I do?
Well, what does it do? Any screen changes, LED flashes? Any devices listed on the host machine when connected via USB?
Chances are you made a mistake during flashing (e.g. wrong offset, wrong image etc.) or the battery wore out...
hawhill is offline   Reply With Quote