View Single Post
Old 10-20-2017, 12:24 PM   #37
graycyn
Wizard
graycyn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.graycyn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.graycyn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.graycyn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.graycyn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.graycyn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.graycyn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.graycyn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.graycyn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.graycyn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.graycyn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Sage, Forma, Kindle Oasis 2, Sony PRS-T2
Quote:
Originally Posted by HarryT View Post
Do Apple even have a mail service?

It'll work with any POP3 or IMAP mail server, and will handle multiple email accounts. It works well.

I'm going to set it up then!

Just finished got Libby signed into this morning. And my other cloud accounts that have more storage than Dropbox. I may need them when I start putting more image projects on the tablet!

I'm getting used to the gestures to pull up my control center, so things are going smoother. I may need a different keyboard, Gboard doesn't seem nearly as good at predictions on iPad as it does on my Android devices. May try Swiftkey.

No image editing happening today, I finished cleaning up 19 photos and I'm putting them in the ebook I'm making. Once I've backed them up, I'll take them out of iCloud to make room for the next project.

Does anyone know how to make the Files app show file extensions? I'm really frustrated with it, because I can't see whether an image file is an Affinity file (.afphoto) or a .tif file I've exported to go into Photoshop for a final look-see on my big monitor.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
graycyn is offline   Reply With Quote