View Single Post
Old 07-08-2008, 03:31 PM   #35
zelda_pinwheel
zeldinha zippy zeldissima
zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: eb1150 & is that a nook in her pocket, or she just happy to see you?
huh. i don't see why getting mint should be so difficult. they manage to have plenty of it around here. you can buy it in any four seasons shop, if you want to make your own mojitos (a friend of mine does), or mint tea, or taboulé... it's not hard to grow. maybe you should grow your own ; then you could make your own mojitos, and you wouldn't have to drink that revolting mixture you're stuck with now.

technically though there are so many drinks that even if you stay with rum, and without mint, there is no reason you should ever have to drink anything containing cola. here. my gift to you.
zelda_pinwheel is offline   Reply With Quote