View Single Post
Old 05-29-2009, 08:50 PM   #7
Greg Anos
Grand Sorcerer
Greg Anos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Greg Anos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Greg Anos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Greg Anos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Greg Anos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Greg Anos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Greg Anos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Greg Anos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Greg Anos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Greg Anos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Greg Anos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Pocketbook
Quote:
Originally Posted by zelda_pinwheel View Post
i agree, rse ! you should vote.

verencat, i like your approach. i agree that a translation should strive to capture the original essence of the work without denaturing it, unless the goal is to make an adaptation instead of a translation. but i have to admit, i have no idea how you are going to manage these translations ! i can't wait to read them.
It's called modesty...I really don't feel right about voting. Let the fans decide, not the writers...

Zelda, if the Red story gets chosen, would you like to do a French cover, and maybe a little intro, to the French speaking readers...

The third story won't be gotten to until late next week. I'm scheduled to be in San Antonio for the Society of Interactive Displays (SID) convention Sunday through Wednesday, with a press pass from MobileRead. I hope to post each evening my notes here.... I don't think I'll get to see the Pixel Qui screen, as it is only in a private showing, and my press pass only goes so far.
Greg Anos is offline   Reply With Quote