View Single Post
Old 12-14-2019, 09:45 PM   #3
OldLincoln
Zealot
OldLincoln ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.OldLincoln ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.OldLincoln ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.OldLincoln ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.OldLincoln ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.OldLincoln ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.OldLincoln ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.OldLincoln ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.OldLincoln ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.OldLincoln ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.OldLincoln ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: FBReader
I appreciate your reply and looked for a way to pull books but am lost. I'm thinking you are saying to pull a book from Calibre via CC. I can only do that if there is already a way, and then that will show books in the shelves. Please either point the way or simply I'm better off living with it. No hurt feelings here.
OldLincoln
OldLincoln is offline   Reply With Quote