Thread: Aluratek
View Single Post
Old 08-01-2018, 09:24 AM   #3
rcentros
eReader Wrangler
rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PB HD3, GL3, Tolino Vision 4, Voyage, Clara HD
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ken Maltby View Post
It looks to me like they only got to version 20, so you might just leave the firmware as it is and see if it meets your needs. Mine is on 20i and patch20.
There's an Aluratek on Shop Goodwill, that I was considering so I could compare it to the jetBook, but I can't find any firmware updates for it and I'm guessing it won't use the Ectaco jetBook software?
rcentros is offline   Reply With Quote