View Single Post
Old 11-02-2017, 09:39 AM   #2
theducks
Well trained by Cats
theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra2,Kobo Aura2v1, K4NT(Fixed: New Bat.), Galaxy Tab A
Quote:
Originally Posted by 10538 View Post
I use Calibre a lot and recommend it to my students regularly. However, one feature I find lacking is the ability to open a book by just hitting carriage return (Enter). I might have just edited the details in the library window, and the book would be currently selected, but I find I always have to mouse over to the line and double-click. <CR> or <Enter> really should do this is well.

William
Enter is problematic. (It always bites me when entering metadata, where one might expect it to move to the next field, like in a spreadsheet, but accepts, and closes the MDE session.

Calibre offers 'V' as the shortcut to View
theducks is offline   Reply With Quote