View Single Post
Old 02-04-2020, 05:48 PM   #13
issybird
o saeclum infacetum
issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: H2O, Aura One, PW5
Quote:
Originally Posted by Victoria View Post
I love all the suggestions so far. Impressive! But I don’t know how you can just spin these out. I’ve spent the last day trying to think of something that would go with Guilty Pleasures.
Why not put Guilty Pleasures after the colon? Then you could put anything at all before it. Wine and Cheese. Naps. Handbags. Power Tools. Anything that seems fun or an indulgence to you. People would still be free to interpret Guilty Pleasures as they'd like.
issybird is offline   Reply With Quote