View Single Post
Old 03-22-2015, 03:30 PM   #111
Ephemerality
Addict
Ephemerality ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ephemerality ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ephemerality ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ephemerality ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ephemerality ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ephemerality ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ephemerality ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ephemerality ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ephemerality ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ephemerality ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ephemerality ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PW1
Quote:
Originally Posted by lottomotto View Post
Hello,

thanks for your amazing work

Something weird happened to me. I have a Voyage.

I have the old xray of Game of Thrones. In the voyage they are greyed out.
So I generated a new one with your tool and I have the same problem of GhostFreud (post 77).
Anyway once I put the new xray in one of the books, the other created or downloaded a proper xray and work perfectly, is this normal or I am getting crazy?

Best
Quote:
Originally Posted by loco View Post
i am still lost and am not able to generate a successful xray of game of thrones. i am pretty sure by now that i am doing something wrong. can anyone please post a *detailed* procedure of how they generated xray for game of thrones book? any help will be highly appreciated with many thanks.
The one you sent me seemed fine, I don't think it's an issue with the way you are building it, I think there is something going on with the new version of the firmware. I don't have a Voyage or PW2 to mess around with, so I can't say for sure, but from what people are saying it sounds like the new firmware will download an Amazon X-Ray on its own if one is available (some people are receiving them on side-loaded books), and not load any custom ones if it's not available from them.
If that's the case, it's beyond me to figure out how to get around it
Need someone who has access to the newest firmware and the ability to find out what their X-Ray code is doing, or something like that. I'm not even sure where to begin.
Ephemerality is offline   Reply With Quote