View Single Post
Old 06-02-2014, 09:31 AM   #226
davidfor
Grand Sorcerer
davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo:Touch,Glo, AuraH2O, GloHD,AuraONE, ClaraHD, Libra H2O; tolinoepos
Quote:
Originally Posted by dex123 View Post
I thought that instead of permanent memory can be soldered micro sd slot and somehow upload a image.
I have had my N905 Touch apart and didn't see anything I would consider removing. In any case, I don't have an image and have not heard of one being created.
Quote:
I think I tried all possible combinations of buttons. Normally the battery is charged via USB, but it will not turn on and the blue LED is lit.
Try these steps:
  • Leave on charge for at least an hour.
  • Hold the power switch in the off position for at least 20 seconds.
  • Hold the home button down and slide the power switch on.
  • Release the home button when the LED starts to flash.

If that doesn't work, try again, but wait a bit longer at each step. Or try using the pinhole reset button instead of the power switch in step 3.