View Single Post
Old 09-16-2013, 04:51 AM   #31
MiniMouse
Groupie
MiniMouse ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MiniMouse ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MiniMouse ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MiniMouse ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MiniMouse ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MiniMouse ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MiniMouse ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MiniMouse ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MiniMouse ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MiniMouse ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MiniMouse ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Location: Well, there will always be a big time delay because I'm not living in the US! And there could be some communication difficulties too because I'm not a native speaker!
Device: Sony PRS-T3S
Quote:
Originally Posted by glos View Post
Uhuu your last 4 are really good (I especially like the last one)!
I've tried a few and I noticed that I'll have to use only those with light/pale colors because even a blue one I thought wasn't dark is too dark on my b/w reader and I can't see the title/author/etc (though I'll try to use a white bold text to see if it changes, but on my calibre library it was great!).

Thanks for your feedback too.
It feels great to know that people like my covers.

Sefiriot indicated the problem with the antique covers too (because of the more fine texture and the black and white showing on the reader). I will also keep the dark and pale color in mind from now on. I will try to give you more versions of a cover in the future. So it should work for everyone, I hope.

To know these thinks is exactly why I need feedback.

MiniMouse
MiniMouse is offline   Reply With Quote