View Single Post
Old 04-13-2020, 10:00 PM   #11
OtinG
Old Gadget Guy
OtinG ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.OtinG ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.OtinG ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.OtinG ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.OtinG ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.OtinG ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.OtinG ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.OtinG ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.OtinG ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.OtinG ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.OtinG ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Oasis 3, iPhone 13 Pro Max, iPad mini 6, iPad Air 2020, Alexa Devices
Bought a Mini 5

Well I went ahead and bought a refurbished iPad Mini 5 64GB for $339. I set it up and it far surpasses the speed of my 4 year old Pro 9.7. Plus I got a free year subscription to Apple TV+ with the purchase, not that it has much worth watching, but it was free...

I don’t think I realized just how much I missed the Mini 2 which I sold several months ago. I really like this size format much better than the bulky Pro 9.7. The Mini 2 and 5 are easily the best ereader tablets I’ve ever owned.

I don’t seem to have any of the issues with iPadOS 13 on the Mini 5 that I’m having with the Pro 9.7 from 2016. Maybe the old Pro is just too old for iPadOS, or maybe the old Pro was just a dud to begin with. The battery is certainly worn out on the Pro too. I’ll keep the Pro as a backup though.
OtinG is offline   Reply With Quote