View Single Post
Old 02-12-2020, 11:11 AM   #8
Hitch
Bookmaker & Cat Slave
Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: K2, iPad, KFire, PPW, Voyage, NookColor. 2 Droid, Oasis, Boox Note2
Quote:
Originally Posted by increase View Post
I had no idea what i had taken on, I just want to write a book without becoming a kindle Guru.

It seems now that I have to settle for simple popups. Is the best way to proceed to move all my notes out of the chapters and put them in a separate notes page with bookmarks to the chapter, something like

href="chapter1.xhtml#ch1n1"

Thus I could have all the chapters in one notes page?
Well...I'm sorry, but perhaps I simply don't understand what all the fancy is, that you're trying to add. You seem to want them to be two-step footnotes, or contain this or that, or be hidden...what, EXACTLY, are you trying to do?

Hitch
Hitch is online now   Reply With Quote