View Single Post
Old 01-14-2011, 02:23 PM   #4
ltr
Addict
ltr writes prose that makes the Gods weep.ltr writes prose that makes the Gods weep.ltr writes prose that makes the Gods weep.ltr writes prose that makes the Gods weep.ltr writes prose that makes the Gods weep.ltr writes prose that makes the Gods weep.ltr writes prose that makes the Gods weep.ltr writes prose that makes the Gods weep.ltr writes prose that makes the Gods weep.ltr writes prose that makes the Gods weep.ltr writes prose that makes the Gods weep.

Device: Kindle PW-2
Quote:
Originally Posted by deborahjeanne View Post
........ It is very frustrating.
Yeah, I exclusively use the Kobo desktop app and a single KOBO ereader and it's still frustrating. I can't imagine having multiple devices and hoping that it would keep track.

I love the Kobo reader, and the application is great, except for the bookmarks. When I buy a new book, then update the app library, and then sync my reader, it's a dogs breakfast most of the time.

It requires that I have to systematically clear all the incorrect bookmarks of the books I've already read, plus move them out of I'm reading to the finished section, and then some books show as new that use to show finished, etc, etc. It's a crap shoot for sure.

I still use it, but I agree that it's frustrating. Kobo should take a real hard look at rewriting that app, because I've never yet read a post where someone thinks it works fine.

ltr
ltr is offline   Reply With Quote