View Single Post
Old 08-02-2019, 03:38 AM   #14
stumped
Wizard
stumped ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.stumped ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.stumped ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.stumped ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.stumped ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.stumped ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.stumped ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.stumped ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.stumped ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.stumped ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.stumped ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: kobo forma, Kobo Libra, Huawei media Tab, fire HD10, PW3 HDX8.9,
Quote:
Originally Posted by MaverickRK View Post
(No, I do not want to strip the DRM as I do not feel that is fair to the authors. But in my case I bought and own the books. I just want to be able to read them on the device of my choice.)

Thanks in advance.
You cant have it both ways- DRM locks books to a specific device. if you want to read them on something else, not linked to your buyer account, you have to remove it- or buy them twice

personally I think it's madness to keep them locked in an account that is about to close. you will never be able to authorise a new device to use that account
stumped is offline   Reply With Quote