View Single Post
Old 01-04-2016, 01:10 PM   #82
Ken Maltby
Wizard
Ken Maltby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ken Maltby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ken Maltby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ken Maltby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ken Maltby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ken Maltby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ken Maltby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ken Maltby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ken Maltby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ken Maltby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ken Maltby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Boox Note2, AuraHD, PDA,
Quote:
Originally Posted by Purple Lady View Post
I'm just going to forget about KOReader. I tried the android version before and it was horrible and barely executed. It seems it's better than it was, but still not ready for prime time. Or maybe just too weird for me. Kind of like Pocketbook reader which has very weird settings, but at least when you find the settings it works and stays that way.
That is fine, there are plenty of other Android ereading apps, I hope you find one you like.

Luck;
Ken
Ken Maltby is offline   Reply With Quote