View Single Post
Old 01-04-2016, 12:53 PM   #81
Purple Lady
Grand Sorcerer
Purple Lady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Purple Lady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Purple Lady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Purple Lady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Purple Lady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Purple Lady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Purple Lady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Purple Lady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Purple Lady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Purple Lady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Purple Lady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Huawei MediaPad M5, LG V30, Boyue T80S, Nexus 7 LTE, K3 3G, Fire HD8
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ken Maltby View Post
Sorry about the defaults.lua file editing, I forgot that this is the Android version. So the comment lines are not available.

In the Advanced Settings "DKOPTREADER" is for the PDF reader software and "DCREREADER" is for the cr3 engine reader used for epubs and many others.

The numbers on that keyboard are located at Sym>uppercase.

With the Status bar not in "Show all at once", poking what ever you have set at the right end of the progress bar, will bring up the next thing you have checked, you can step through all those you have checked and also dismiss the mini-progress bar altogether. It is showing you the things you selected, just not "all at once".

If you have embedded styles off or you use "clear all external styles" then the css in the epub won't override the settings you make on the device.

Also, remember you may need to restart KOReader for some of the settings to take effect.

Luck;
Ken
I'm just going to forget about KOReader. I tried the android version before and it was horrible and barely executed. It seems it's better than it was, but still not ready for prime time. Or maybe just too weird for me. Kind of like Pocketbook reader which has very weird settings, but at least when you find the settings it works and stays that way.
Purple Lady is offline   Reply With Quote