View Single Post
Old 01-04-2016, 12:41 PM   #80
Ken Maltby
Wizard
Ken Maltby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ken Maltby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ken Maltby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ken Maltby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ken Maltby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ken Maltby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ken Maltby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ken Maltby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ken Maltby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ken Maltby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ken Maltby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Boox Note2, AuraHD, PDA,
Quote:
Originally Posted by Purple Lady View Post
There is no file defaults.lua. I looked in the koreader folder, the Android folder, and even looked in the data/data folder in the root directory. I found file settings.reader.lua, but that only has the options you can find in the menu. I went to the file manager to get to advanced options - very strange place to put options that work when reading. I found a justification setting set to 3. I figured I would just change it and see what happens and saw no difference. And now I can't change it to any other number because no numbers show on the keyboard anymore! It seems that after you edit something the keyboard changes for that setting. I still see numbers in the keyboard for other settings that haven't been edited.

The progress bar only shows what you want if you check "Show all at once". You even need to check "Show all at once" to get it to show the one and only choice you make.

How is the epub.css option under set render style supposed to work? I tap it and nothing happens.

It's not the format of the wiki that is the problem, it's the lack of information.
Sorry about the defaults.lua file editing, I forgot that this is the Android version. So the comment lines are not available.

In the Advanced Settings "DKOPTREADER" is for the PDF reader software and "DCREREADER" is for the cr3 engine reader used for epubs and many others.

The numbers on that keyboard are located at Sym>uppercase.

With the Status bar not in "Show all at once", poking what ever you have set at the right end of the progress bar, will bring up the next thing you have checked, you can step through all those you have checked and also dismiss the mini-progress bar altogether. It is showing you the things you selected, just not "all at once".

If you have embedded styles off or you use "clear all external styles" then the css in the epub won't override the settings you make on the device.

Also, remember you may need to restart KOReader for some of the settings to take effect.

Luck;
Ken

Last edited by Ken Maltby; 01-04-2016 at 12:45 PM.
Ken Maltby is offline   Reply With Quote