View Single Post
Old 01-03-2016, 07:47 PM   #78
Ken Maltby
Wizard
Ken Maltby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ken Maltby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ken Maltby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ken Maltby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ken Maltby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ken Maltby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ken Maltby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ken Maltby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ken Maltby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ken Maltby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ken Maltby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Boox Note2, AuraHD, PDA,
Quote:
Originally Posted by Purple Lady View Post
Thanks. I can now change the font size! I am trying this using epub.

Where are the advanced settings? I checked Show advanced options but I don't see anything different anywhere.

How are the status bar settings supposed to work? I tried deselecting all and selecting one by one and the only ones I see are the progress bar and current page / total pages. I tried with both mini and full progess bar. It looks like what I want is available, but not working. I want time, battery, and pages left in chapter.

Is there a way to change justification? I see epub.css as a choice in one of the menus, but nothing happens when I choose it.

Is there documentation anywhere? I checked the wiki at github but didn't see much that was helpful.
"Advanced settings" are those in .adds>koreader>defaults.lua. To adjust them from your device; you set the checkmark on "Show advanced options" in the reader top menu gear tab/icon. Then you can go to the File Manager menu and the screwdriver/wrench tab/icon "Advanced settings", this will popup a warning message window. Selecting OK will give you a listing of the Default settings. Poking the UPPERCASE_NAMES will give you a message window and keyboard to make changes. But if you open the defaults.lua file in "Notepad++", there are many green comments that help explain the settings. I much prefer to make any changes that way.

The progress bar works the way you tried and poking the right end of the mini-bar toggles through the things you checked, when "Show all at once" is not checked.

There are a few factors that can effect justification, some of them can be adjusted in the menus. For some you may have to turn Embedded Styles off. The "Hyphenation" settings can also have an effect, as I understand it.

I am planning some improvement to the Github koreader WiKi, but haven't found a format/structure that might be better.

Luck;
Ken
Ken Maltby is offline   Reply With Quote