View Single Post
Old 01-03-2016, 04:59 PM   #76
Ken Maltby
Wizard
Ken Maltby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ken Maltby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ken Maltby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ken Maltby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ken Maltby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ken Maltby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ken Maltby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ken Maltby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ken Maltby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ken Maltby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ken Maltby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Boox Note2, AuraHD, PDA,
Quote:
Originally Posted by Purple Lady View Post
I tried KOReader in the past without any luck. I now can execute it on my Samsung Tab S 8.4 with Android 4.4.2. I am using the current stable version 2015-11-3.

But I can't figure out how to get the menus. It's pretty standard now to tap the middle of the screen in reading apps but that doesn’t work here. I can long press the recent apps button to get to the top menu, but how do I get to the bottom menu? I guess that's where a lot of settings are because the top menu doesn't have much. I do have Show advanced options checked, but that didn't seem to change much.
All the menus are accessed by poking at the top of the screen.

There is no bottom menu for the File Manager.

The menus available while reading a book/document are somewhat context sensitive, in that they can depend on the type of book/document you are reading. In any case they are opened by poking at the top of the screen. Depending on the tab/icon in focus at the top menu, a bottom menu will also appear.

Luck;
Ken

Last edited by Ken Maltby; 01-03-2016 at 05:02 PM.
Ken Maltby is offline   Reply With Quote