View Single Post
Old 10-31-2013, 12:39 AM   #54
RobertJSawyer
Guru
RobertJSawyer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RobertJSawyer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RobertJSawyer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RobertJSawyer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RobertJSawyer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RobertJSawyer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RobertJSawyer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RobertJSawyer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RobertJSawyer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RobertJSawyer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RobertJSawyer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra 2, Clara 2E, and Clara HD; Kindle PaperWhite
Fascinating! My sideloaded fonts are now showing up in Pocket. I wonder if they didn't show up when I initially tried it because changing fonts in Pocket was the first time I'd accessed the AA menu since upgrading the firmware; maybe the firmware doesn't poll the device for installed fonts until/unless the AA menu is accessed from reading an actual ebook. Oh, well -- glad to know this isn't an issue!
RobertJSawyer is offline   Reply With Quote