View Single Post
Old 09-13-2013, 03:54 PM   #30
Dylan Tomorrow
Connoisseur
Dylan Tomorrow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dylan Tomorrow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dylan Tomorrow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dylan Tomorrow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dylan Tomorrow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dylan Tomorrow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dylan Tomorrow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dylan Tomorrow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dylan Tomorrow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dylan Tomorrow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dylan Tomorrow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Touch, Android smartphone w/ FBReader
@Doitsu: Awesome, thanks! I know, I just had to say it. SCNR!

BTW, how about you rename the thread into CSS 3 selector support in KF8? May make it easier to find for people.

@Hitch: As for mobi7 devices, the mobi7 file viewed in calibre just keeps the indentations for those exceptions where I wanted them removed. One could just add the second more conventional selector I mentioned above (I made that one first and then reverse-engineered the :not() selectors from it because I like using the most elegant selectors possible). No problemo.

I didn't test the Mobi7 on my KT. Here I just tweaked an e-book for my persona library. All e-books I convert from EPUB are converted to KF8 by default, so it doesn't concern me. I don't look back. But if I designed an ebook for sale, I would make sure to have fallback rules (except for the more cosmetic/fancy formatting like RbnJrg's Drop Caps people won't notice missing).
Dylan Tomorrow is offline   Reply With Quote