View Single Post
Old 03-05-2013, 11:10 AM   #23920
kindlekitten
Professional Adventuress
kindlekitten ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kindlekitten ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kindlekitten ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kindlekitten ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kindlekitten ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kindlekitten ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kindlekitten ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kindlekitten ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kindlekitten ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kindlekitten ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kindlekitten ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Location: The Olympic Peninsula on the OTHER Washington! (the big green clean one on the west coast!)
Device: Kindle, the original! Times Two! and gifting an International Kindle
Quote:
Originally Posted by bjones6416 View Post
Black coffee. Planning what I need to do today to get ready for my upcoming move. My loan came back approved from underwriting yesterday, so I guess my closing on March 15 is a go. I've been waiting on the other shoe to drop, because it has all gone very smoothly. Maybe because my realtor has lots of experience and is also a very good friend? Kind of like having KK in my corner, I guess.
Very cool! Generally when we have a loan back from underwriting, we can close in 24hours.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ProfCrash View Post
(whispers) I had a nice cup of coffee on the way to work today (/whisper)

Two pots of Oolong down, working on pot one of Bancha.

Starting to feel better. When I cough I actually produce something, which means it is not allergy based (dry cough). So YEAH!!!

http://www.starbucks.com/coffee/seas...ala-casi-cielo

Guatemala Casi Cielo was my morning cuppa. It sounded good so I bought a pound. Then a french press and a nice grinder. It was very yummy. My Husband was a bit surprised.
I love my French press!
kindlekitten is offline   Reply With Quote