View Single Post
Old 03-27-2012, 03:04 PM   #23
ApK
Award-Winning Participant
ApK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ApK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ApK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ApK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ApK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ApK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ApK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ApK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ApK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ApK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ApK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle
Quote:
Originally Posted by DiapDealer View Post
The patience and thoroughness of this poster (and the urge to "update as things unfold") is very reminiscent of the originator of the previous thread.

I'm just sayin' that it seems a bit too much to believe that two extremely patient people (who never seem to get ruffled by doubting thomases) would come to MobileRead and calmly document their terribly frustrating experience of trying to get their Amazon account reinstated—in an almost identical manner.

If visibility is the goal, wouldn't the Kindle forums make more sense?

I guess I really don't get the motivation to "bring the show here."

...unless this is some new form of performance art/psychology project?
This is just about the best Kindle forum out there, and it shows up very high on google searches of the various topics. The actual amazon Kindle forums are awful, and are heavily populated by folks not at all so nice and knowledgeable as...well...us.

And while there certainly may be sock-puppets trolling the waters about Amazon account lock outs, my wife occasionally tells me about long-time participants on her various girly-stuff forums who have similar stories.
So if it's all orchestrated bunk, it's extremely well executed.

ApK
ApK is offline   Reply With Quote