View Single Post
Old 03-27-2012, 10:18 AM   #20
ApK
Award-Winning Participant
ApK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ApK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ApK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ApK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ApK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ApK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ApK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ApK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ApK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ApK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ApK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle
Quote:
Originally Posted by mccarrsw View Post
I don't feel that I should let the matter drop without fighting for my rights. At this point, part of me feels like I no longer want to spend money at Amazon. But at the same time, I've already spent lots of money there over the years, and there are still two Kindles in this household, so it's not a simple solution to just walk away.
I hope you don't give up. If you're really in the right here, this becomes an important thread.

It occurs to me you might want to contact the dude from the last thread by PM and ask for the same email address and phone numbers he used.

If his experience makes your situation easier to resolve, that would be the real value of these kinds of threads here.

ApK
ApK is offline   Reply With Quote