View Single Post
Old 12-31-2010, 01:32 PM   #13
Paulinafrica
Zealot
Paulinafrica can successfully navigate the Paris bus system.Paulinafrica can successfully navigate the Paris bus system.Paulinafrica can successfully navigate the Paris bus system.Paulinafrica can successfully navigate the Paris bus system.Paulinafrica can successfully navigate the Paris bus system.Paulinafrica can successfully navigate the Paris bus system.Paulinafrica can successfully navigate the Paris bus system.Paulinafrica can successfully navigate the Paris bus system.Paulinafrica can successfully navigate the Paris bus system.Paulinafrica can successfully navigate the Paris bus system.Paulinafrica can successfully navigate the Paris bus system.

Device: Kindle Android, Kindle 3 Wi-Fi
Quote:
Originally Posted by osnova View Post
It could be a customs issue or lack of local warehouse or ... I do not think such decisions are made lightly. jonahemery, PM me with your contact info, I want to help you out with this issue. You do work at a charity and I have tons of respect for that. You can return the funds when Amazon refunds you.
Osnova, kudos to you for your offer to assist jonahemery I dof my virtual hat to you. Paul
Paulinafrica is offline   Reply With Quote